I have “Officially Retired” from teaching. While I have no plans on teaching again in the future, you never know… But I always kept a list of files for people to use from my classes. In case they come to this site in search of those files, here they are:
- WinOffice-Shortcuts.xls – Full List of all of the Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows and Office. Usually a class favorite.
- Using an ACCDB File with Crystal Reports XI or 2008 – Wrote up and explanation on how to incorporate an Access ACCDB file in Crystal Reports.
- Access IIF & Concatenate – Using the IIF and the CONCATENATE function in Microsoft Access.
- Create a New Excel Function – Design Your Own Excel Function
- Excel Character Formatting Codes – The Codes & Symbols needed to design your own Excel Number Formats
- Field Types in Access – List of Available Field Type and Query info in Microsoft Access
Here is a Screen Saver I put Together to Show Your Support for The University: